E1 & E2 of BMG Extruder Upgrade Kit for All Tenlog IDEX Printer
Sale Sold out
Regular price €93,95 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
Upgrading from an older version to BMG Dual Drive?
A. Click Setting in LCD Screen, Set E Step to 395
B. Update the firmware and then press reset in Setting in LCD Screen
The old and new versions of E1 and E2 cannot be mixed because of different motor pulse values.
Please make sure you do not intend to mix the old and new versions for printing!
- TENLLOG Upgrade BMG Extruder utilizes an internal gearing ratio of 3:1 together with precision CNC-machined hardened steel drive gears to give you provides more torque than other extruders.
- Dual Gears: unique Dual Gears technology delivers uninterrupted material flow without fear of grinding or slipping in even the most demanding conditions.
- Adjustable Tension: The thumbscrew tensioner allows the user to fine-tune the pressure exerted by the drive gears onto the filament.
- Quick-Release: To be able to do material changes in a snap, simply activate the quick-release lever to release the tension and pull the filament to be changed out of the extruder, keep it activated and insert the new material.
- New adjusted method for E2 extruder: We put the height adjustment of E2 on the back of the extruder. You need to loosen the two screws behind the extruder first, and then adjust the height of E2 by turning the gear. After the adjustment is completed Then, tighten the two screws to fix the height of E2